Parawordl Mirage no epoch 6

dinos123

Parawordl Mirage no epoch 6

Post by dinos123 »

Hello
Why in paraworld mirage in campain no epoch 6 and and there is a unit limit.
I used to play mirage on a campaign and there was no unit limit. In a newer version, mirage has been changed to see if it changes somewhere in options?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: Parawordl Mirage no epoch 6

Post by ParaworldFan »

Epoch 6 needs to be enabled manually, in settings. You can do it, go in skirmish, choose map, than while setting up players click time setting and enable max epoch 6. Than return back to campaign mode and play like usual. Unit limit always was even in original campaign. That s called “story mode”. You unlock new units during the progress of campaign. Some units which not used to be in campaign are locked and cannot be accessed. You can use them only in Skirmish. You probably played earlier version of Mirage, when mirage mod used the original campaign maps, and the new added content, like new units buildings etc, which wasn’t logical for story mode wasn’t disabled so you could have acces them. In newer version it was changed.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

How to add 6 epoke in 8 missions?
On Mirage in medium level
you can't defeat zombie warriors with even a whole army and 3 titans. They are mega strong because they have mirage upgrades.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

? Help me.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

dinos123 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 18:13 pm? Help me.
I already answered how to enable epoch 6. You have to do it through Skirmish, and it will work for campaign as well.
About undead_warriors I recommend you to build lots of Tesla towers and ranged units and stay the base, most of zombies will just camp near gates or walls. Building gates not recommended since AI attack them more often than walls.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

I entered epoch 6 in the skirmish and it is still not in the campaign.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Maybe on some missions it’s locked by the map settings. Name mission on which you trying to reach this epoch and I will answer you if it’s locked in map settings or not.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

In mission 8,12,13 ,14,15

In general, this ai in mirage is somehow wild, it can do 6 epochs, even in 9 missions on a difficult level, it attacks you with a huge amount of armies and tanks, it is impossible to pass, it is hard to pass on an average one. But the absolute hit is the arena mission, even on the level of easy mirage, it is impossible to pass because the final T-Rex has 21K HP and 307 attack damage with panic penetration and poisoning, who made this kox T-Rex up?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

I ve checked these maps: the epoch 6 not locked on them. Probably there is something else why it doesn’t work.

In defending the maps I should say it’s not impossible to pass. We had a player ☦️ Who was able to complete Mirage singleplayer on Hard difficulty. I would not recommend to play on hard difficulty if you think it’s impossible for you.
Against this I say: yes, some missions sadly got a weird balance, like mission 11 where really hard to play. The secret is, that difficulty level on which you playing this mission actually doesn’t affect anything, well except marker of healing wells. So yeah, it’s hard to win here, for myself I ve just skipped that mission. In some missions for unknown to me reason for AI HQs were removed epoch limits (6,9) and they were produce all non locked units, I think it’s bug since it’s really not fit the logic (originally AI was able to build only 3 epoch and the base without harbour 4). Same with Pirate mission. I would recommend to play you this mission in multi campaign mode, I have fixed this thing, so it shouldn’t be a problem. Mission 8 got a really boring moment with undead horde, since they are too armored and spawns them too much, really boring too kill them while they are becomes very dummy with walls like I mentioned. Arena Rex by the way is the easiest thing on the arena, recommend you to quick save more often. The hardest part is the first round with wild animals. The main Dev rebalanced the arena units including the TRex, so If you don’t like it you can always play original mission. About huge army of AI. Ai scripts is the same for skirmish and campaign, just have small difference in settings. And blaming AI for playing better in campaign than before it’s not correct. Since while playing skirmish hardcore AI is really makes thing interesting. The reason why AI is so hard for you is simple. It difficulty level. For example on Hard difficulty, Originally AI was playing like Skirmish level 7, in Mirage AI in most of maps on hard difficulty is level 9. So basically you just can’t beat level 9 AI. I would recommend you to lower difficulty in Mirage campaign, or play original campaign of the game. Well or you can play in skirmish against AI_9 to level up your skill.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

Why I haven't no limited level 4 in mission 14
Once was no limited.
Angry
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

You will be asking about each mission like that? If you really wanna know, I wasn’t the one who were upgrading original campaign to mirage level, so you have to ask MrMorgana for that. Anyway there is no reason to continue this. I can recommend you to only change the mirage campaign mission for yourself with Mirage SDK. We won’t gonna change the whole singleplayer for only one player.
dinos123

Post by dinos123 »

How to unlock the unlimited unit limit in missions ????
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

What you mean by unit limit? Blocked level slots like on first campaign missions? Or you wanna use supply system, where you can have a lot of units on level 4,5?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

dinos123 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 20:14 pm How to unlock the unlimited unit limit in missions ????
You'd have to change the map settings. That might be a bit of a hassle. Open the Campaign maps in Mapeditor, click Options -> Player Info and somewhere here you should find the locked slots which you can unlock. Then save the map (backup the original first!) and load the according mission.

Or they are not locked via Player Info but via triggers, in which case you're going to have to find out which ones specifically.

You know... you can also use Cheats if you're stuck on a mission. They override unit limits.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Scrat wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 20:35 pm Or they are not locked via Player Info but via triggers, in which case you're going to have to find out which ones specifically.
Triggers, which actually blocks this is called BLSL, it’s limits the slots, and POPL, which limits the whole population of units, like maximum available is 48/48, not 52/52

Return to “English”