Deco corpses

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Deco corpses

Post by ParaworldFan »

Is there any way, to make on map decorated corpses. Like in sequence was just used casual unit, with playing animation dead for the whole time. And some in game video cutscenes shows there were more corpses decoration objects, but they were not added. Is there any way to try make a corpses for example aje_thrower on map?
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: Deco corpses

Post by Scrat »

placing aje_thrower_dead doesn't work?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Does this object exists in SDK? I can’t find it...
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

idk... for animals, there are dead versions, for humans, there are dismembered body parts (aje_thrower_head and such) but there's the pile of bodies in the Boosterpack1 folder, the one they used in mission 4-2.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Ah, this reminds me: There are body parts indeed, but they all seem to be the same, right? I think they wanted to add gore, but never did so, either because that would have been too gruesome, or it would have been too much work. Or is it used exclusively in the HC mission? Not sure.

You could probably also place a model of the unit, align it so it lies on the ground, and turn it into a deco/Idi object.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

There only deco corpses of Norseman, and barbarians from boosterpack... no others, if doesn’t count Mayor

Return to “English”