Lets complete the game ! " PARAWORLD "

Dragoooooooooooo

Lets complete the game ! " PARAWORLD "

Post by Dragoooooooooooo »

MY QUESTION IS : the original creators of paraworld made the campagin 16 missions only WHY?? when we completed paraworld it ended on " bela " called " cole " saying look outside and when cole looked outside he saw all of the dnasuorse are crwoling all over the city. its really strange that it ended up like that. so my ideas are " lets complete it " my ideas are when bela,cole,stina and ada went threw the gate taslow didn't go with them he just smiled. and then bela called cole and saying to him bla and look outside and bla bla bla anyways i am sure the orignal creators of paraworld eneded up the game like this cuz to complete it but too bad the sells of paraworld were too low :( So if you guys want this to let me now and feel free to post ^^ and i have alot of ideas to complete the campagin ^^
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everything ends but Family never ends.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Lets complete the game ! " PARAWORLD "

Post by AnthonyCole »

Well, it is possible to make new missions. Learn to use the Level Editor and go ahead :D
Dragoooooooooooo

Could i???!! awseome never goona put your heads down but it will take too much time after extimating it there will be 58 missions to do ^^ but first 16 will be very easy even if u put it at dificult the first 16 will be " puting the dinasourse the place from were they came from and all the other missions will be about deafeting taslow and his deffrent new awesome tribe that called "LAMES"

how is my ideas

1. where is the " level edictor "?
2. how could i make a new tribe?
3. how could i make the strory?
4. how could i make them talk and things like that?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

1. download and install boosterpack 2 and you will have a shortcut saying LevelEditor with the Paraworld eye icon. That's the leveleditor where you can create new maps to play on or edit existing ones.
2. new tribe is impossible.
3. story - think of it. work out the details, learn how to use the trigger editor (there's a tutorial somewhere on this site for that) and create the missions.
4. record your own voice and implement it, or open the voice files in the paraworld directory and tinker some new tunes together from what you find.
Dragoooooooooooo

its already stalled and the shourcut is " parawolrd SDK " there is no parawolrd level edittor
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

SDK = Self Development Kit => Tool to make your own PW stuff, including levels!
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Yes, SDK is the mapeditor, sorry.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

It stands for Software Development Kit :mrgreen: Dragoooo, lets go and be the next mapping king :)

Return to “English”