No cache found

trisdino

No cache found

Post by trisdino »

When i try to install several mods, it keeps saying "no cache found". Does anybody know why this is? and if it may be connected to me not being able to start Mirage
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: No cache found

Post by MrMorgana »

trisdino wrote:When i try to install several mods, it keeps saying "no cache found". Does anybody know why this is? and if it may be connected to me not being able to start Mirage
there is a little utility for pw, which deletes cached data from temp. folder, because sometimes those caches cause problems within the game. the mods (seasmod/cep/mirage) during installation simply run this clearing application, so that you won't have any issues because cached data
and nope, its not connected to that you can't start mirage
current mirage version has some problems with some antivirus programs, that may be the cause (like 1-2 key components couldn't be installed or were removed right after installation procedure)
what exactly does happen if you click on the mirage shortcut?
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: No cache found

Post by Triceratops »

We will help you, please tell us what happens when you start the game with/without Mirage. We need some infos on your version of the game etc

Return to “English”