Player & minimap colors

Zidell
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Player & minimap colors

Post by Zidell »

1. Paraworld\Data\Base\Texture\Effects\partycol.tga - lobby,models colors
  2. Paraworld\Data\Base\Texture\Effects\Selection_(0256).dds - selection colors
  3. Paraworld\Data\Base\Texture\Scape\...\minimap_colors.tga - minimap colors for each setting
  4. Paraworld\Data\Base\Scripts\Game\misc\ACColors.txt - army controller colors
  1. The further the camera is from the model, the dimmer the player color on it, on/off with Root\Pest\Rendering\PartyCol_Modulate2X = '1'
  2. 0-252x0-32px for selection colors, 33-40x0-64px for hp coloring (play field) setting, 81-88x0-104px for hp colors
  3. Contains forest, resources, artifacts colors, terrain and water gradients for 2d map version, passable and impassable textures gradients for 3d map version, water gradient for 3d map version, player color gradients for both 2d and 3d versions
  4. "light" - hp gradient start color, "dark" - hp gradient end color, "counter" - damage color
Last edited by Zidell on Thu Feb 02, 2023 19:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Player & minimap colors [draft]

Post by AnthonyCole »

I once tried extending the number of colors by increasing the size of partycol I think, but the game crashed when launching. Did you ever try that too?
Zidell
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Re: Player & minimap colors [draft]

Post by Zidell »

I think a lot of things need to be changed to add new colors. At least the partycol.tga (Selection_(0256).dds, minimap_colors.tga, ACColors.txt too) parser in .exe

Return to “Zidell's Research”