10upgrade+20Hero+10 ironclad= 40 melee defense for steam ram
40+10upgrade+20hero+10 artifact= 80 Steam tank
40+30upgrade+20hero+10 artifacts= 100 armor for ninigi smokebomber
10+30upgrade+20Hero+10 artifacts=70 for ninigi harvester
15+30Upgrade+20Hero+10 artifacts= 75 Ninigi flame trike
30upgrade+20hero+10 artifacts= 60 dragon tank
10+30upgrade+20 Hero+10 ironclad= 70 melee defense for siege tower
60+30Upgrade+20Hero+10 ring ranged = 120 ranged defense for siege tower
30upgrade+20hero+10 artifacts= 60 armor for all ninigi flying units what already makes them the strongest flying units
35+30upgrade+20hero+10artifacts=95 for ninigi stinger
15+20upgrade+20hero+10 artifacts=65 for seas mobile terminator
30+10 upgrade+20 hero+10 ringrange=70 rangeddefense for seas mechanical walker
10upgrade+20hero+10 ironclad= 40 meLee armor for mechanical walker
40+10upgrade+20 hero+10 artifacts=80 for seas scorpion
60+10upgrade+20hero+10 artifacts=100 armor for hu colossi
15+10upgrade+20 hero+10ironclad=55 melee armor for seas wehrspinne
30+10upgrade+20hero+10ringranged=70 rangedefense for seas wehrspinne

I think easily do something about this hero bonus(remove it), than changing stats of armor for so many units.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: New options that mirage needs

Post by ParaworldFan »

Noticed I funny thing, AI controlled bot, can attack parts of ninigi pirate boss ship, the one which can be produced in harbour on epoch 6. Idunno how it is possible, because ship only have one health bar, but somehow I see, how one by one parts of pirate ship being destroyed, like in campaign. And when all parts were destroyed, but ship still had half health, after short time, it’s just self destructed. This happens with original pirate boss ship, since all parts destroyed, the ship itself, self destruct. But how it happens with mirage one unit? Does this a bug?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

I guess the UI just hides the health bar and has no click-collider for the parts. Since the AI does not "click" and just scans for targets, the insufficiently deactivated part may still be visible in that way. What happens if a human player does attack-move? Do the units target the parts too?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

It’s kinda hard to notice, because usuallly pirate ship standing afk in harbour, which is highly protected by base, so you can not notice if the ship dies normal way, or by the script. What I can say, I noticed that thing, when ship was attacked by dragon clan titans, which have great against building, since parts of ship are BLDG, while ship itself is SHIP. Due splash damage, probably while brachiosaurus catapult attacks ship or seismosaurus, it’s also hits ship parts, and they die quicklier than usual. If that’s the reason, until it get fixed, there is no reason trying to change ship hp or armor, because it will anyway die from destroying parts. I though, when Henry made it stand alone unit, he just made one unit, like ship parts is not standalone buildings, which moving with ship on the sea, while they just part of model. So visual special effect and nothing more.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

not sure about the thing, i just checked my files, and the parts are set to receive no damage at all, but maybe it's my version
edit: the official version is the same, needs further investigation
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

I just telling what I noticed in game, I don’t know how it’s actually works xD
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Just thought about replacement for Taslow level 5 bonus, and got a question, why don’t give Taslow old Babbage level 5 bonus? I mean it’s logically will be better, and more balanced than big farm resource from buildings and vehicles. Plus, as I remember level bonus two and 5 are matched. Like 5 bonus does the same what exactly do level bonus 2, but globally. And I think it’s good. Taslow is good builder, and giving him global buff of buildings fast is good use. Just imagine how good seas will be... or dustriders. I think, it’s worth to try. And this bonus really suits more Taslow than Babbage, since Babbage has no match with building and buildings, except that have armor against them and all.
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

And since Babbit is somewhat conquerous and imperialist, Taslow's lvl5 with the resource conquering would fit Babbit rather well indeed, yes. I second that.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

I was talking about removing this kind of bonus, not swapping it with Babbitt
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

This seems OP
Full upgrade 107 damage, and it have 100 armor against buildings and a lot of armor from army, and it’s cheap
Attachments
5243362F-4868-4120-98B5-B39CA35D4A5A.jpeg
5243362F-4868-4120-98B5-B39CA35D4A5A.jpeg (39.79 KiB) Viewed 14526 times
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Herbivore animals (World) doesn’t playing eating animation when feedin on bashes or trees.
Arena animals now have ability to feed also as world ones.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Noticed interesting thing, if spawn units through spawn group trigger with using OBJ selector and set spawn delay, and after that send this group on waypoint only last spawned member will follow waypoint, other will just stand near spawning spot for unknown reason
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

How about to change aggressive wild animals, so they ignore any building around them, so they attack only units. It will attack defense buildings, only if they shoot them first. It makes much more sense, since I didnt seen anywhere in media how allosaurus, trexes or raptors destroying buildings just for fun. They can break something, while chasing prey, but they never biting stone house, just because it’s near them. It’s will also helps players, who need led nest resplendent to use area of nest as fabric of units, and this damn dinos won’t destroy whole base. I think it’s sounds logical.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

ParaworldFan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 22:18 pm In new build mirage needs:
3) Script changing that will allow to change diplomacy in multiplayer through triggers even if its, locked in settings or teams was settled up by custom_level_data.txt
6) Allowing to view Quest window in skirmish multiplayer
For this two ideas I got an alternative idea. What if make a node for map, or do it somehow through custom_level_data, which allows to just lock viewing diplomacy window like it’s done in singleplayer, and enable viewing quest window (better that it would be two separate nodes or options). It will solve the problem of diplomacy in multi campaign and probably its easier to make. Also solve problem that “heroes” enemies donates each one resouces or getting unlimited resources from asking AI, which always donates it to them. Also, it will add some kind of feeling like it’s a real campaign, I think xD
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Found a bug, of Mirage node HQ timer. If it’s settled to -1, preplaced buildings and units for Player which not had a HQ and was added to the map, through custom_level_data.txt they are self destroying. But if you click end game, and before going to menu, click restart option, the players which was added through custom level data will be listed as all players in map loading screen and when map will load, units and buildings of this player won’t be self destruct.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

So which one is the bug: the case when they do get destroyed, or when they do not get destroyed?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

MrMorgana wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 20:51 pm So which one is the bug: the case when they do get destroyed, or when they do not get destroyed?
As MIRAGE changelog says: The node “NoHQTimer” if settled to “-1” should prevent player being annihilated, if he doesn’t have any HQs on map, it doesn’t create a timer, so player will be counted as dead, when all his building and units will be dead. And it works normally for all players, except the ones which were added through custom_level_data.txt
So, if for short yes, the bug is that the “buildings get destroyed”, still being annihilated, if they have no HQ’s on map area. It’s works for them, like if NoHQTimer was settled to “0”, which actually just reduce the timer to 0 parameter, and when players have zero HQ’s on map, he looses immediately.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Actually would be awesome to add an ability for skirmish mode, to load pointbuy settings from .ula files as well as it does in singleplayer.

Return to “Balancing”