Stina rider ability

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Stina rider ability

Post by ParaworldFan »

I ve seen here a lot in cutscene was used stina without eusmilius, except one where they freeing Bela... and I thought....what if we give stina without eusmilius ability to turn into stina with eusmilius. I think it would be also cool feature for stina hero as for skirmish and as for campaign. Cause stina can be while in campaign or somewhere else turn herself in to animal class and increase her speed resulting in escaping, or for example in big casual match where stina is animal and army battling for win, for save stina level 5 bonus, convert her in infantry and put her on titan basket. Tell me what you think about that idea. I think it also make stina more stronger hero than it is now.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Stina rider ability

Post by MrMorgana »

uhm, unfair :)
But i like the idea of letting Stina be saved by mounting her into class 1 transporters (open baskets, steam tank, etc), despite being an animal unit (same goes for Miyagi). Question is, if she/they should be able to use some sort of weapon from basket.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

I think no, still why see no balance problem to make her change game class from ANML to CHTR and back, unless is complicated coding. But seems once you or someone else already did that with special_mobile_suit. Idea btw putting in transport basket stina_eusmilius with class ANML I don’t like. That’s weird....
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

coding it is a bunch of hassle (i know because of babbit's mobile suit transformation which you already mentioned), because class changes can't be done, you need to replace object (create new object and delete old one). What i meant, that Stina gets her infantry model when mounted to transport basket, so that the eusmilus wouldn't be visible there.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

ow you mean this? well, that's sounds interesting already....
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Stina CHTR attacks with a whip which cannot be used from transporters. Maybe from the NM chariot but definitely not from any transporter where she's 10 meters in the air, the whip has a range of 3 meters only. Also, what happens to the eusmilus when Stina is saved by a transporter? She wouldn't just leave it there to die...

Also, isn't getting into a situation where you need to save Stina with a transporter rather... rare? She has high HP, high walkspeed, insanely high armor against animals and the ability to hypnotize them.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Stina can let go her Eusmilus, like freeing him and than get a new one...
Btw stina have great level 5, which highly increases animals armor global. But usually when two large armies fighting, stina usually dies, because she is pretty big as hero, and easily scooped get netted, freezes or stunned by any other titans, and this large army concentrate all fire on her, so she dies quickly no matter how fast or fat(HP) she is...so there is two options: leave her camp in base, or try to put her on transporter
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

I agree on that one.
Although i simply hate, that the same goes for each hero unit on level 5, they are just too flimsy (at least against a huge army). At least Leighton can vanish
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Even Miaygi can escape, if on map being a water
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

that's a big if :D
Also, he is slower than Stina