MIRAGE Discussion

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: MIRAGE Discussion

Post by MrMorgana »

yes it can =)
uhm well... in the upcoming version ofc ;)
but you already have the fix for it ^^

btw, we tested your new map, its cool :D
ofc dragonclans flying unit is atm overpowered (areadamage) so in our test play with Tric i annihilited his stingers army in no second (xD) but overall the feeling of it was awesome :D
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Yes, Scrat's map is good. I enjoyed playing on it, no problems found. This map does indeed put air units into the player's focus. I disliked the new hero-pool option activated in this match though. It limits producing important units too much, in this case building zeppelins. This doesnt mean the concept is bad in general, neither is the map

Something totally different. My game crashes (pwserver.exe) when I use the trader's call brothers ability. Current beta build. It could also be that it is caused by one of the upgrades being in research or finished...
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

nope, you have right, its that ability, but i fixed it already =)
although it should be a problem only if you use hero-pool
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

NM (and SEAS?) need airbourne units that can fight while they are in the air.

How about archaeopteryx swarm? Maybe like Starcraft sordes with suicide?

btw where can I invent Taslow DC upgrade? I can't find it anywhere
nvm I found it.. no need to invent..

Another thing: There is no icon for hammock upgrade 2-4 (why not use level 1 upgrade). And if you deactivate 200 supply system you can have with all upgrades like 40 unit limit per HQ right?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

The t4 hero upgrades must not be invented, but get disabled if the hero dies
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

some changes comes with new version:
because of making Jetpack warrior independent from Taslow, the was a lacking special t4. Also i already changed Taslows T4 special for dc to ship andvehicle selfrepair.
Because dc is already overpowered with its ships, and has 2 special ships (corsair and pirate ship) i took away ship restoration and gave it to nm, so they get also some buff for their 'navy' ^^
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

hi guys, its time to consider new abilities for seas medic (also for druid and monk)
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please tell us ;)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

And some new ideas for the SEAS scorpion
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Pleease make jpw fight while airbourne too, so he's cc antiair. >:-)

Seas medic: he can turn own and allied units invisible if they don't fight?
Seas medic: parasite - gives enemy units a parasite, player can see everything the affected enemy or neutral unit sees. Until that unit dies.
Monk: shaolin upgrade, so he can fight? 50 cc and rc and additional armor?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Scrat wrote:Pleease make jpw fight while airbourne too, so he's cc antiair. >:-)
he can fight while airbourne already, ofc only flying units ^^
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Oh good =)

and plz take area dmg away from dc things, it's rly imba cuz all flying units occupy exactly the same place (and look like one unit, lol)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

yes, i know ^^ because of this was our testplay with Tric also imba, and in new version its removed

anyways, i'm thinking on new flying units concepts, like the one you told me, something similar to Scourge, and a broodlord thing for dr. i have even crazy ideas, like giving nm flying valkyrie (with or without chariot - pretty mystical, huh? :P), kamikaze rocket-flyers for dc and so on...
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

very nice! :)

and are you ok with zeppelin attacking like once a 30 seconds?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

well, the zeppelin's attack itself is a big question. originally i made the zeppelin even stronger, but others said, that it shouldn't have an attack at all, because of it its just op. after time and testing (and hopefully tournament :D) we will see about it
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

just a small announcement:
i finally made the underground tunnel system - similar to nydus network (not burrow Tric! ^^) - but with multiple exits (Adder told me about something like that from c&c), so if you load a unit into the system, you can make it go out from any (finished) entry/exit buildings. using it gives very good mapcontrol
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Smooth :) for all tribes?
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Currently it is a feature used by SEAS. It represents their sense of fortification and bunker warfare. Maybe it would fit others too... Any suggestions?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

If it works like SC nydus it's awfully imba. Imagine you can train troops safely in your fortress and send them to battle instantly while enemy units either have to walk 2 minutes or produce units in a far unsafer environment. Plus, you are in your base in no time when enemies attack while you are far from home.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

exactly, but i don't think its that much imba. in fact, because it comes with a hero building its good, and can be balanced with cost and buildup time even more. and its different from nydus, because you have to buildup each buidling, not like in sc, where the exit point morphs on its own
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

on the otherhand, its just the first new feature to solve the shortcommings of pw, with big map but slow army movement, i have also plans for other methods, like a spell in sc/wc which allows you to summon your army back to your base, and so on
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Are titan units keeping 20 supply?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

nothing is permanent, especially in this state
after MORE! tests and hopefully tournament we will balance it more and more in the right way i hope ^^
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

xD so Mirage will become as SC mod for PW? Intersting ^^
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

This is not the case... :|
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

AnthonyCole wrote:xD so Mirage will become as SC mod for PW? Intersting ^^
If flying units make it an sc mode, or the ideas and maps inspired by AOE making CEP an AOE mode, then yes, otherwise not ;)

Return to “MIRAGE”