MIRAGE Discussion

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: MIRAGE Discussion

Post by MrMorgana »

i already set it up, just can't be used (still)
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

MrMorgana wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 18:49 pm i already set it up, just can't be used (still)
You haven’t uploaded the files or what? I just want to download some stuff from you that’s all.
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

a few days ago a metaphorical blue moon happened: I played PW again.
- Why don't we call the SEAS tower 'Turret tower' instead of 'SEAS tower'? No other tribe has their name in any of their buildings' names.
- Greenhouse automatization: the description is wrong (which means i screwed it up since i made those, many years ago. sorry.) : 'Automatizes this greenhouse' should be 'Automates this greenhouse'
- i also screwed up the Avatar description back then, because he 'Does area damage' when it should be 'Deals area damage'

i honestly can't remember if i've already reported those errors. sorry if yes. thanks to everyone who is still contributing and putting things on the list (wherever that list is, my dropbox is somehow screwed up too).

btw, if anyone sees Henry, say hi to him for me, tell him i was in Budapest this week, am now back in Germany, and i'm already homesick and have been so roughly since crossing the border to Austria.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Because the SEAS are so special, that their towers are not just towers, they are SEAS Towers! 8)
Seriously, the first time I encountered them in the campaign they were cool and scary. Their towers could almost instakill my infantry units. SEAS tower. idk :D

Btw, if you want to fix translations for the CEP too, feel free to make edits and open a pull request: https://github.com/TheRealAyCe/CEP/tree ... /CEP/files but I can't say if/when I would release a new version for it.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Scrat wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 19:00 pmbtw, if anyone sees Henry, say hi to him for me, tell him i was in Budapest this week, am now back in Germany, and i'm already homesick and have been so roughly since crossing the border to Austria.
hi to you too :)
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

glad to hear =)
demetrius

Post by demetrius »

is version 2.6.2 build 34 the latest version??
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

Currently yes

Return to “MIRAGE”