we are setting up a Paraworld online campaign, which will start at August 8th. It combines a RISK-style domination world-map with multiplayer matches in an ongoing campaign for several weeks.
All hell broke loose as they saw their skin starting to bleed... whatever it was it hit the weak at first... it rushed through the village like a tornado.... within minutes even the strongest and healthiest warriors got sick... and ran... carrying their children and women... they were dying in their hands...
... New wounds popped up like dried soil under the pitiless heat of the desert sun... they dried from within... they burned from within.
... No god could be so merciless...
Lorgar saw the horror in the eyes of his son he carried in his arms... Fast he ran... through the forest... just away from the village...
"Who could have put this curse on us? The band of Dragon Clan we routed yesterday?"
His boy started to scream... he looked down...flesh could be seen through the layer of blood...
...then everything happened fast... in his arms the boy dried out... like a leaf... he got black then grey within seconds... Lorgar couldn't do anything... he tried to hold his son carefully... he stopped running... but his son pulverized like a piece of burning paper... the wind blew the ashes through his fingers, around his chest and his face...
Then his son was gone...
- From Chapter One (Prelude): Lorgar, survivor of Skójgafjosk -
To be continued.
Features of the campaign:
- 3 teams (Norsemen, Dustriders, Dragon Clan) in a deadly fight for survival
- 15 territories to fight for
- Each territory is a 1on1, 2on2 or 3on3 multiplayer map (including Holy City and so on)
- RISK/Dune2 style world domination map showing the 15 territories
- Each tribe starts with 4 areas and has a 'capital city'
- Turnbased system, allowing each team to announce its next attack.
- Player rooster for each team -> teams must decide wise which player they send to which territory and fight which battle
- 2 Gamemasters who defend 2 S.E.A.S. Outposts and do some random story based attacks
- The first campaign ends when one tribe succeeds in conquering all territories
Players: No limitations. Beginners are welcome. Players are moved over the world map so the teams cannot always use their "best" players. If there are not enough players to defend a territory it's easily lost.
Questions and discussion here. The teams can already be created: