Multiplayer Games

Tromatized

Multiplayer Games

Post by Tromatized »

Hello :)
First, sorry for my english , i'm french. Ich spreche auch Deutsch ein bisschen.
It's my first topic here!

I have a few questions :shock: .
Is Paraworld dead ? I have the impressions the creator of Paraworld abandon their own game...
The Game look not finish ( civilisations balancing , no lobby for internet game , replays system very basic... )
Is it going to change one day?!

Seconde Question!
Where do you play Paraworld multiplayer games!!
I look often the internet games list but there's never games...
And i'm so sad :( .

Thx =)
See you later
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: Multiplayers Games

Post by Scrat »

Tromatized wrote:Hello :)
First, sorry for my english , i'm french. Ich spreche auch Deutsch ein bisschen.
It's my first topic here!

I have a few questions :shock: .
Is Paraworld dead ? I have the impressions the creator of Paraworld abandon their own game...
The Game look not finish ( civilisations balancing , no lobby for internet game , replays system very basic... )
Is it going to change one day?!

Seconde Question!
Where do you play Paraworld multiplayer games!!
I look often the internet games list but there's never games...
And i'm so sad :( .

Thx =)
See you later
Welcome to the forum, Tromatized! :)

Sooooo...

1. Yes, you could say that PW is dead ^^ but we try everything to get it back to life. The SEK already released the boosterpack witch fixes some bugs in the game, does some balancing and also adds some interesting features to PW. We have made up a new project trying to make PW even more interesting and "alive". We intend to make 12 new singleplayer and several new multiplayer maps and some more balancing, if we will be lucky the SEAS will be abled to play in multiplayer, too, and in singleplayer, 5 missions will be with SEAS. We are also making new heroes and integrating already existing heroes (e.g. the Trader) to PW. You can help us if you want to, we need as much help we can get.

2. Our multiplayer is only working if you have the Boosterpack, except some of us everybody has it. I don`t know if there is existing one translated to French, in German and English and Polish you can get it. If you don`t have it yet, we can tell you where to get it. You may get icq and add some of us to your list, than you can meet for playing online.
Tromatized

Post by Tromatized »

Ok , i'm dowloading the booster pack ( i found the link in para welt web site ).
When i have booster pack , i install it.
But , what's ICQ and where is the "list".
Somebody play the saturday ( samstag ) evening ?

An other question...
I Havnt the "gold edition" , i have to have it ? What more in this gold edition?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Tromatized wrote:Ok , i'm dowloading the booster pack ( i found the link in para welt web site ).

An other question...
I Havnt the "gold edition" , i have to have it ? What more in this gold edition?
Make a copy of SF Folder before u install it :!:

icq is a chat program, klick here for slugging.

You don`t have to have the gold edition but the normal.

Gold is like PW with BP but without some other features, nothing to die for.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Tromatized wrote:Ok , i'm dowloading the booster pack ( i found the link in para welt web site ).

An other question...
Hi Tromatized, welcome to the Forum.

Scrat already answered most or your questions. Will just add a bit.

The Gold Edition is available in France for about 2 months. But it´s not necessary to buy it in general. Gold means it´s the main game (the one you got) plus the boosterpack (which is actually newest offical patch 1.05 including more missions, units and multiplayer maps).

The problem is. This patch is available for free in Germany (was released same day for download as german gold edition). But they didn´t do this in France or any other country. Then we made this english and polish fan-translations. With a bit of changing it would work with french version of the game as well.

ICQ is a messenger tool like MSN. We all use it for communication and to play the game in multiplayer mode. We are about 15 gamers playing tournaments and a scene of about 30.

The missing lobby sucks a lot. It would change a lot if there would be any. Maybe gamespy could make one using there arcade system...
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

The patch is already released in English? :?

And for icq...

French Version of icq

Return to “Deutsch”