Multi defender seas_flag occupation

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Multi defender seas_flag occupation

Post by ParaworldFan »

Not sure, if Henry remembers it, but I already mentioned the thing, that in multidefender mod, object named _seas_flag doesn’t change owner. Like in SDK flag owner settled up for Player 0, but this map as defenders have also Player 1 and Player 2 as well. If you will select as HQ number two for example(1 defender only) and HQ_0 will be empty, all controlled by this Player and Player 1 will be given to Choosen HQ (1 as for example), and flags should as well, but flags will change their color to white, like its owner is world. Flag will save their color only if player picks up the HQ which is settled up in SDK for them, so HQ_0 as here in example. It’s still not being fixed.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Multi defender seas_flag occupation

Post by MrMorgana »

Yes, i remember fixing that for something else already, probably healing fountains. That flag is a bit problematic though, because it uses a very generic class, which doesn't even have its own save/load functions (only the parent class). For it to work properly (the fixing i mean), i would need to make a lot of coding, which then would also be used for every other object with the same class (or children class).
I will think about it...
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: Multi defender seas_flag occupation

Post by ParaworldFan »

Okay, I just thought you already fixed it like fountain. Ow idk if it’s important, but seas healing fountains which we talked about in last build stop displaying in FOW. And all other fountains too. But before they did😅. Is that you?

Return to “English”