MultiTribe script mechanics

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

MultiTribe script mechanics

Post by ParaworldFan »

I was wondering how actually the function of MultiTribe works. In TechTree I actually found there some filters which enables this function, and also I found out that the each tribe have their own workers like ns_worker, ds_worker, dc_worker, ss_worker or something like that. And that’s all. I still don’t know how it works but my problem is the second: I added new building (seas_jail_part_01) and added inside it ability to produce units of other tribes, in tech_tree I made a new strings which allows to train them in this building, but using the stats of original ones, without double coding. The problem, is that this units not displaying and not allowed to be produced in jail, if I build it as tribe for example dragon clan. Maybe I did something wrong, or I just forget to add something in Tech_tree, or this require the .usl script changing? Please, help or explain atleast me something.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: MultiTribe script mechanics

Post by MrMorgana »

The MultiTribe option works simply because you can produce workers of other tribes, and they are the only units (like you noticed) coded that way in tt. Upload your techtree, so that i can check for the problem
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: MultiTribe script mechanics

Post by ParaworldFan »

I will send you in discord, because Idunno how to add files here

Return to “English”