Pirates GFX problem

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Pirates GFX problem

Post by ParaworldFan »

From original Paraworld I noticed that bug already. As everyone remember While for dragon clan or amazons typed gfx prefix, it’s changes some infantry and riders models. For pirates it’s all infantry units and also adding a pirate flag to all animals, vehicles, and ships. Well, I have found out that flag adds in different way to units, depending how they are appearing in game...
Three type of units:
1) ones which was placed in SDK and seen on the map from start
2)Spawn from game start through point buy menu
3)Spawn through trigger or just produced in building
Well, for units which was placed in SDK on map, pirate flag adds only to transport boat from class ships, to mirage animals and vehicles Except saltasaurus launcher and zeppelins. To units who bought through pointbuy menu pirates flag adds to every unit, except war drums. For produced or spawned units flags works fine. But, if you ll save the game, and than load it back, all units, except mirages ones will lose their flags automatically, and new units will be produced without it. But infantry will be still producing with pirates models. I still can’t figure out which script changes gfx, so I would appreciate any help of fixing this issue.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Pirates GFX problem

Post by MrMorgana »

by reading through this, my first impression is, that its kinda complicated (because all the different situations when it works and when it is not), and that also means that to check whether the problem is fixed or not requires many testing.
It would be nice to have DryFun back, and ask him what the name of the pirate flag's model is exactly. That would at least make possible to have a workaround. Anyways, i will try to figure it out
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: Pirates GFX problem

Post by ParaworldFan »

I can help you. Game have one object named “pirate_flag” I am sure this used in script or what adds this flags to Dino’s ships and vehicles in original pw booster pack and mirage. This object located in Ninigi products. And in mirage someone idk who added lots of similar flags, but they are kinda different in stats and coding I guess. Their names is “ningi_pirate_flag”. They located somewhere in mirage folder. I am sure, this objects used for mirage animals and vehicles like styracosaurus archer and etc. And units, equipped with mirage flag don’t bugging as I noticed, they don’t loose their flag atleast, while units which had original one always does. I can give you some screen for better understanding, if you tell me how can I send here image?

Return to “English”