Ai making player loose connection

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Ai making player loose connection

Post by ParaworldFan »

I wonder, if triggers which runs AI on campaign maps, referIng to .usl ai scripts, can cause an instant crash for the player, which uplaying as the bot’s HQ. How this happens....
This happens only in multiplayer and only if game server have 2 more players: Map loading, and on some HQ player after map starts, immediately gets loose connection screen....This never been host. Running Tests like, using same map in Mirage, with all nodes, and Player info settings, but with all deleted triggers, I came to the idea, that seems caused by a trigger, and I really think that’s because of AI. I think that way, because usually this problem Encountered in maps, where for gameplay, I should been swapping the Bot HQ on one level slot down or up. For example On original map bot was been Player_5 and I changed its settings tand trigger to Player_4.... Probably that’s the reason? I seen, that Campaign AI is highly attAches to their HQs
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: Ai making player loose connection

Post by ParaworldFan »

Found out more about this problem: I tried to force AI play as Player 0 on singleplayer maps, where actually were no scripts or triggers for AI. When I have created a trigger which changes AI Behaviour (AIBV) during the gameplay, in the moment when triggers run, for all players on the map will be displaying message: Connection to the server lost!
Ideas what could cause this problem and why?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Crash in server-side scripts maybe?
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

But what kind of crash? I just changed behaviour of AI on the map. Aren’t this is a default script trigger which should work for any AI, for any map, for any HQ, in any mode by default?

Return to “English”