BfWP (mirage version)

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

BfWP (mirage version)

Post by ParaworldFan »

By playing a lot there is some heroes and units that completely useless and some that completely unkillable like
Stina, without Asda or tarna unkillable
Like kleeman
Like Leighton with killers
The army difference is too high
Like how you supposed to kill eusmilius who really fast and strong units and very universal or Dino catapults which spawn velociso for infinity
Same very big difference in units of one heroes for different tribes.
For example killer can deal quick a lot of damage and can quickly kill enemy, while assassins deal small damage and the poison effect is very good to remove with the Druid fountain or temple, which makes assassin to attack enemy more and makes them dead, while killers susceptible their tasks and can survive
Steam rams of norsemen two protected and strong so killing them is kinda annoying since only few rams can kill towers while dustriders not.
From example Larry. For norsemen it gives the strong boar with good abilities and stats and for dustriders gives completely useless velocirider
Same goes for as warden which gives for norsemen chariots which not that effective but kinda can be useful, while ankylo catapult for dustriders since they now shoot velocity kinda depends on situation since this small cuties is completely uncontrollable.
Now let’s speak about heroes
Some heroes are useless like Bella, Cole, Miyagi
Their units and s heroes itself won’t help you in any way
Tarna is a good support hero but her units useless. Ada is good heroe killer, too good I must say and her scouts also goood support. Kleeman is tank, as well as stina, while Druid is support and only good when titans reinforcements and other stuff spawns. Babbage is building killer and it’s good. Tesla support, Leighton is diversion hero killer against the ads kleeman and other strong heroes.
But some heroes like stina is almost unkillable because it’s animal have big speed the strongest units of heroes, and with all attic acts for animals have too many hit points to be killed without Ada which is imposible.
My suggestion is change artefacts, make them less for the animals, aand change troops stats or troops itself for making all hero can be good and not turning the game in the (oh, I ve got a Cole, unlucky me) waiting time for better hero.
Also must say AI stopped using their level 3 specs since dots got an update in mirage, which is sad, also it’s my opinion but when all produced units was the same balance was much better. Most of unkillable heroes weren’t that strong like they are now.
Druid for example, if putted on titan with all heroes makes it unkillable without Ada or Bela. And that’s also goes for norsemen. Also norsemen units stronger than dustriders, since they spawn classics under warriors and who suits, while dustriders spawn deinonychus

Return to “Balancing”