Slot checking

ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Slot checking

Post by ParaworldFan »

I need a trigger on map that will be checking if there a player on the map.
So, for example I have on map, the hero preplaced or owner player 3 for example. But if map plays less than 3 players, the hero will still remain on map as neutral or will be deleted which is wrong. I wanna make a trigger which will check if there is Player 4 on map(bot or human) and if not, than occupy its hero to player 2 for example. Any ideas how I can make this?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Slot checking

Post by AnthonyCole »

I also wanted something similar, namely to implement special AI behaviour via triggers when a slot is not played by a human. I think vanilla conditions don't support this, but it should be possible to add such a condiiton (USL coding). Then you can use that condition, which is true immediately after start, to perform actions like giving the object to player 2.

That would of course mean that the map only works on mod versions that support this new trigger condition.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Re: Slot checking

Post by ParaworldFan »

Somehow on mirage map named Crash RPG Henry did that. There spawns heroes only if slot taken, if slot free spawns only three and etc. But this map was hard coded so idk, probably it’s was done by .usl scripting

Return to “English”