Scape templates from locked SEK maps

MrMorgana
- Admin -

Scape templates from locked SEK maps

Post by MrMorgana »

Dear mappers and everyone interested in map making :!:

I would like to know, if you would get the chance to have the scape templates or a saved basic version of original SEK maps (which can't be opened by SDK) which one would you like to have, remake, modify (adding more spawn points (i.e. more players), etc.) or use it to create new maps? (no matter if its a multiplayer map or the 11th (arena) or 16th (final) misson)
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: Wish list

Post by Scrat »

Make the smilodons on cold blooded not stand in the middle of the path but somewhere on the side so the way is clear from the start
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Scrat wrote:Make the smilodons on cold blooded not stand in the middle of the path but somewhere on the side so the way is clear from the start
-_- i'm trying to to improve the mood, and then you are trolling with one of the few maps, that can actually be opened and edited (you even said it!!!)
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

I don't think we should edit SEK maps. :| But opening them would be cool.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

since the first post was confusing, i edited it to be more clear
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Scape templates from locked SEK maps

Post by AnthonyCole »

Well, Henry is knows for doing impossible things. So, yeah, technically we have Mission 16 - we can get the scape and we can dump triggers, regions and more. Amazing, isn't it? :D
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Scape templates from locked SEK maps

Post by MrMorgana »

what i would like to do, to make from sek defender map templates normal (deathmatch) maps, and make tribe specific versions of defender maps - like Savannah with dustrider defender (its only a dc defender atm)

Return to “English”