Any way?

wafflefries777

Any way?

Post by wafflefries777 »

is there any way to add a army controller to mirage?
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: any way???

Post by Scrat »

If every of those 200 units got their own slot, 3/4 of your screen would consist of AC
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

exactly (ofc if you have only units with 1 supply)

anyways, i much more like the way to have few units, which are important, than to have a bunch of nothing ^^. And also pw can't well handle to many units...

Too bad that SEK didn't use the old concepts to make the game, with all the inventory and other stuff. That would have been much better =(
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

oh so i have to use the 200 supply and then i should get 3/4 of AC?
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Anakey »

you can still use the normal AC quite well, even with the 200 supply limit, i meen lets face it when you get to titains and other powerful units they cost quite a bit of supply between them so you can get away with most of the units being in the AC obviously if you level all your units up to level 4 then you will only be able to see the first 3 units but if you have that many at level 4 then you obviously have the skulls needed to level any up again that might get killed without you noticing

Thanks to Henry for making the animation
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

wafflefries777 wrote:oh so i have to use the 200 supply and then i should get 3/4 of AC?
The army controller shows 52 units. In its current state it will only display those units who fit into the 5-level pyramid. If you produce more than three level-4 units, only the first three will be shown in the AC.

Because titans have a supply of 10, unlike e.g. workers who have 1, you can produce up to 20 titans by killing all other units in your army. Only three of them will be shown in the army controller, plus one more if you level one titan up to level-5. In this case he uses the one level-5 slot

A new army controller could show all units but it would need smaller images for level-1 units. Technically this is a lot of work, too. At least thats what those who have tried to do it told me so far

Maybe one day... :wink:

To use the old 52-units-armycontroller in 200-supply games, turn it on in the main menu -> settings/options -> turn on army controller

Return to “English”