MIRAGE Discussion

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: MIRAGE Discussion

Post by Triceratops »

Oh, i know this. Very annoying. It is caused by a specific key combination. Maybe it goes away after you quit pw, clear cache, reboot and play again...

Resetting pw would be my next suggestion, but try this first

Edit: Pw reset is done with "Paraworld.exe -setting defaultsettings.cfg -autoconfigrules autoconfigrules.txt -nolaunch" (without ")
Entoursis

Post by Entoursis »

Clear cache didnt help. About second part of your post, to be honest, I didnt understand a word:) Could you explain please more detailed what should I do with this paraworld exe file? Paraworld exe is the one lying in a bin folder?
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Correct. You run paraworld.exe with this parameter ;)
Entoursis

Post by Entoursis »

Sadly, this didn't work. Very strange. Well, I think enough trying for now, I'll be using AC to choose pirate ship)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Did you activate cheats?
paraworld113

Post by paraworld113 »

why nothing changed when i change a unit rider in _TechTree ex:

ninigi_rider_a to ninigi_rider_b :?:
also there health and power :?:
Entoursis

Post by Entoursis »

Didn't.
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

@paraworld113, you must have layed it out incorrectly, ask henry for help, i think you should post that in the Techcenter area of the forums, not on mirage discussion
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Snip :P
DarkStewie

Post by DarkStewie »

Hello. I am new to this website, since I've recently started playing ParaWorld Gold. I know that Mirage is an add-on for ParaWorld, but I would like to know what does it add to the game? I reviewed the other postings about the TRICERATOPS LOG CANNON, ARIEL SCOUT, and the Zeppelin. Does Mirage add new units to the game that are not normally available in the game? Also, is Mirage compatible with the download version of Paraworld Gold from gamersgate.com? Because that's where I purchased the game from. So far, I have had success playing the new maps after installing the Full Map-Pack mod.
The new maps are really awesome. One last thing: I would like to know if
paraworld_modmaker and paraworld_seasmod will work with a download version of ParaWorld? Thank you.
:D
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hi DarkStewie, welcome ;) On http://www.para-welt.com/funmode/ you can see most new units in sliding teaser image. Download and test it, there is a lot to discover. Paraworld was released without a modding tool which would allow to import/export 3d-models. The map editor was the first part of planned sdks. In the end it was the only one

You can play every mod on this website with gold edition from gamersgate

Better start with community patch (found in boosterpack2.0 thread, small file) then continue with Seasmod and Mirage in Modding section. Each download must be installed with RIGHT-mouse-button -> Run as Admin
Wargom

Post by Wargom »

Hello guys.

I have a bug in the mod Mirage, the army controller, it disappeared, i clicked on it only flashes bar, use tabs, and also does not appear, uninstall the game and deleted their folders, and after I installed everything again and the bug remains .

What can I do to fix this?
:(

Hallo Jungs.

Ich habe einen Fehler in der Mod Mirage, die Armee-Controller, verschwand es, klickte ich auf sie nur blinkt bar, Tabulatoren, und auch nicht angezeigt wird, deinstallieren Sie das Spiel und gelöscht ihren Ordnern, und nachdem ich alles wieder installiert und die Fehler bleibt.

Was kann ich tun, um dieses Problem beheben?

Entschuldigung der Post in zwei Sprachen

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/imagemot.png/

Deadworker

Post by Deadworker »

hey wargom

also ich hatte des auch schon mal, bei mir war die einstellung in den optionen draußen. Geh mal auf Optionen und guck ob da ein Häckchen bei "Hide ArmyController" ist. Wenn ja dann mach es weg. und sonst weiß ich nur tab oder auf die epochen-leiste klicken.

Gruß,
Deadworker.
Wargom

Post by Wargom »

Vielen Deadworker

Es war wirklich diese Option markiert, danke.

Sie retteten ein noob

:P
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

hi all
i would like to know your opinion: what should be the new titan of the seas (in mirage), because babbits exoenforcer is newly a level 4 bonus to the hero
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

How about spino rider?
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Anakey »

if babits exo enforcer is his level 4 unit then it means that now the seas do not have the bunker? IMO the seas are already powerful enough what with the scorpion and other units do the seas really need another powerful unit?

Thanks to Henry for making the animation
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

i'm not speaking about a new unit
but about a title :)
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

another question: some users are saying that the zeppelin is in its current form too much good (flying, transporting, attacking, etc.)

how should it be balanced?
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

:?: There are a lot of other units in this game being able to transport, shoot and move around. It's true that its ability to fly can be dangerous but by building some flyers yourself or use catapult units you can easily shoot it down. Please do not change it. Let players evolve to fight it succesfully (which is not that hard, right?)
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

How about this:
- remove attack of zeppelin
- give him ability to transport aje resource collector
- give a flying unit to every tribe so nobody can put resource collector in zeppelin to unreachable areas and pull through with that
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

At least one flying anti-air unit at EP3 for every tribe is what it needs. Getting the trader levelled to 4 as well as building the zeppelin wont take less than 10 minutes I think (by which EP3 can be achieved and anti-air flyers be built). There are also already other units available to damage the zeppelin

Do you think DR HQs in a zeppelin are such a big issue? Can they be loaded?

What about giving the zeppelin lower stats at first, but giving it the option to be upgraded later? Same for its attack?

Personally I think the zeppelin can keep its attack but should probably loose the knock down attack
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

i don't think it has a knock-down attack
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

good news: from now on, SEAS is playable on every sek map =)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

This is very helpful, we can reduce the the mappack significantly (hopefully you can put this into CEP as well)

Return to “MIRAGE”