Shaman and resurrecting transport units

Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Shaman and resurrecting transport units

Post by Anakey »

if you have a transport unit eg breco transporter or stego transportr that is carrying units, then when the transport unit dies, those that were on it die also instead of just appearing on the ground again. I don't know if its supposed to be like this but it seems to be a bug though not sure if it could be easily fixed :| so its best not to use shaman if you have transports

Thanks to Henry for making the animation
Zumokuta Clan
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Re: Shaman and resurecting transport units

Post by Zumokuta Clan »

I don't get what you're saying, that when you ressurect a transport the units on it don't get ressurected? Or that when you ressurect a transport, the units that where on it die when the transport is ressurected?
Beware, the Dragon Clan has machines! But not this one. :(
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Re: Shaman and resurecting transport units

Post by Anakey »

no i'm saying that if you have a shaman the units onboard the transport die as well as the transport itself if you don't have shaman then only the transport dies

Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: Shaman and resurrecting transport units

Post by Triceratops »

Wow, that seems to be a serious bug. Could anyone reproduce it?

Yes, that must be solved but how?
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Re: Shaman and resurrecting transport units

Post by Anakey »

to reproduce

just enable the 10k limit with the other players against you and have them on ether norseman or DC (the DR don't seem to be able to use the extra points for some reason) then upgrade the braco's to transports as soon as you start (for some reason you can upgrade braco's to transports in epoch 1 but stego's you have to wait till level 2) anyway just load up your transports and then send them to the other army along with a shaman.

as for solving it, probably won't be possible as i think its more then a change in the tech tree.

another thing i have noticed is that i get random spirits i guess, the blue star things, around my base at the start even though nothing has died which i thought was a bit weird

Return to “English”