General Tactical Failure- Misson 10

OPSTF

General Tactical Failure- Misson 10

Post by OPSTF »

Hey, I am stuck on mission ten at the moment. (Or at least the one that introduces the renamed Darwin character.) I have tried completing the whole mission RPG-style only to be owned be Sentinel and Marksmen spam. I have also tried building a base at Warden's house, but eventually I run out of stone and fall to the bloody CBT500 cavalry things. Anyone have any pointers that might help me out? I really want to play the rest of the story, but I am hung up here.
"When the blood in your veins returns to the sea, and the earth in your bones returns to the ground, perhaps then you will remember that this land does not belong to you, it is you who belongs to the land." -Native American Proverb
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: General Tactical Failure- Misson 10

Post by Triceratops »

You need to be aggressive in this mission. Build a base and attack at least two different targets - one to destroy the enemy bases (which will decrease their attacks) and the other to expand and protect resource collecting
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: General Tactical Failure- Misson 10

Post by Scrat »

Build your base at wardens house. be careful to not let your units walk too far out of the valley on both sides, or the sentinels will see you. build your walls far enough away from the sentinels pathes too.

once you're out of stone, you should be having enough saltasauruses, mortars and archers to be ready for a fight. go kill the southeastern base, then you will only suffer from attacks from one side.

Return to “English”