Kinks in cutscenes

Alpha dilophosaurus

Kinks in cutscenes

Post by Alpha dilophosaurus »

Hello all,

I can't help but notice that in the starting and ending of the cutscenes, the images jump and pause frequently, along with the sound. Now, cutscenes in the middle of missions seem to be fine, but I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem, because it is rather annoying.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Has this problem started recently? I have such problems as well in general with Paraworld (other games also). But it´s not really annoying in my case, mostly happens at the beginning of some scenes. I used a defrag tool because I had more serious problems 2 weeks ago. Windows XP Defrag is crap. I used O&O Defrag 2000 which repaired it. Great tool. But as you use Windows Vista you shouldn´t try this (it does work with XP). Maybe the Windows Vista Defrag Tool ist better. You should give it a try.

Edit: How much Gigabytes of RAM do you use? You can see this in System Settings then choose "System".

You could try turning off your virus scanner while playing. As it checks files while being loaded (depends on settings) maybe this makes some trouble.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

I found out that this is quite normal. Got it on two different PCs on the same occassions. I think it´s not that annoying. One gets used to it :wink: .

Return to “English”