To be inteligent in the mission six.

v5555
- Multi-Tribe -

To be inteligent in the mission six.

Post by v5555 »

If you negociate with the pirates, but afterwards you´re defeat and you replay the mission,--------
NEGOCIATEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because if you don´t negociate, the pirates defeat you.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: To be inteligent in the mission six.

Post by AnthonyCole »

If you send them the tradecarts, that will buy you some time. But you CAN'T do it the friendly way ;) They'll always attack you. So: Don't go to them, except with the tradecarts. These are ONLY a way to get some more time to age up and build catapult ships. With these, you can clear the base on the island & the other ones. Have fun ;)
v5555
- Multi-Tribe -

Post by v5555 »

AnthonyCole wrote:If you send them the tradecarts, that will buy you some time. But you CAN'T do it the friendly way ;) They'll always attack you. So: Don't go to them, except with the tradecarts. These are ONLY a way to get some more time to age up and build catapult ships. With these, you can clear the base on the island & the other ones. Have fun ;)
Yes. :wink:
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

I just don't bother, I usually like to build up my army as soon as possible and those market carts waste valuable resources even if it lets you scout out the bases, just forget them as they will always attack, that time limit to me is more of a head start :wink: .
Revanchist

Post by Revanchist »

If you're quick, you can put 2 bazaars in your fort and get some good out of them before you turn them over to the bad guys.

And yes, Cole. Don't worry. We're gonna kill 'em.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

True, good idea, actually I haven't thought about using them for your own advantage (serious!) before delivering them to the pirates, simple and effective

Return to “English”