Problems with Level 15

Scrat
- Mod -

Problems with Level 15

Post by Scrat »

So, I somehow got Level 14, but now I`m hanging on Level 15. I don`t know if I should keet the first island or settle one of the others, the artiact island in the south foe example. I also don`t know if I should conquer one of the island bases of the SEAS or wait until I have an army which is big enough to rush the pumping stations?
Which tribe should I actually take?
Jurassic Parker
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Jurassic Parker »

Take the norsemen.
The start island shall be big enoug for a base with evrything you need.
It'simportant to get the 3 artifacts on the carnivore island and the compass on the little one near the left SEAS base.
Now build an army with 4 Titans and mass of other units.
Now land on the beach at the midddel and destroy all SEAD forces (battleships are very effective to kill the cannons an MGs before landing. Just kill them and build some Land units for them). Destroy the bunkers and make your way to the plateau over the beeach. Now it get a bit difficult. At first yozu shall attack the left or the right pump station and the bse behind her. This one will be save now. Do the same with the other one.

Now you should attacck the central pump.
The countdwon stops, but you get much worser problems: two giant canons attack your forces. Rush throught one of the SEAS bases and make your way to one of the cannons. You have to destroy it! Do the same with the other one and go back to the central pump (whoich shall be back to the SEAS). Hold it with all your forces. taslow would be very usefull with building ballista towers.
Now rebuild your army, bring her to the battlefield and destroy the two SEAS-bases. Attack the last two stations and the harbours behind them.
When all of them are yours you have solved the most difficult part of the mission.
Kil the coming SEAS forces and you've won.

(uuuuuh, bad english^^)
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

But when I try to destroy the cannons the MG Nests and small canons destroy my army (so as the oher big canon).
And Taslow makes a lot of problems: As son as I destroy one of the robots with him every SEAS unit tries to kill him :(
And It`s very difficult to kill Leighton because of these bloody gun robots and the Triceratops. Would it have sense to build some rocket ramps and attack the SEAS Bases on the islands with them?
When I conquered one of the pump stations and I leave it to get to the other one, the SEAS destroy my ballista towers and my walls, but if I stay there the countdown kills me :(
Jurassic Parker
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Jurassic Parker »

Kill the Nests and little cannons with some log cannons ;)
With the arch druid it shall be no problem.
Parker may be an egotistical bastard, but he is easily the best mapper para-welt.com possesses, which at least makes his intolerable arrogance somewhat excusable.
Tree

Re: Problems with Level 15

Post by Tree »

Did you manage to beat this lvl yet? in case so, tell me how! after capturing my third pumping station i dont have enough units to take out the big guns :(
There are only 3 true gods in this world, me myself and I.
Until it clicked and I realised that the Brachiosaurus was used to let units climb over walls, I was wondering how a Brachiosaurus could climb over walls, and was having amusing mental images involving rock climbing gear and dinosaurs.-Rapator
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Build some Barracks and Farms...
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Yeah. Always rebuild fallen units. It may be hard, but it's worth, mission 16 rocks. ;)
Tree

Post by Tree »

Exactly where am i supposed to build barracks and farms? On the western SEAS base ?
Until it clicked and I realised that the Brachiosaurus was used to let units climb over walls, I was wondering how a Brachiosaurus could climb over walls, and was having amusing mental images involving rock climbing gear and dinosaurs.-Rapator
Tree

Post by Tree »

Would it make sense to build some jetpack warriors and jump over the seas base and go to the big guns before i capture the third pumping station?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

This Mission is simple. Just take your whole army and kill the 2 canons before doing anything.
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

Really take the dustriders if you get past the first attack that's good and the build a brachiosaurus and temple that would be perfect also if you survive enough get a T-REX TITAN|!!!! And wipeout the army and use brachio catapults oh and use your catereram and destroy the island they will stop attacking you if u detroy their umm(forgot)oh the seas ship maker and send a group to destroy.....whem you get to the mg nest make the catapults and titan to destroy them while your heroes and or more titan attack. Leighton and army use taslov to destroy robot...I forgot use titan(s) to destroy last base lalal amd last but not least kill big cannons and remember ther are mg nest guarding.. hope you pass
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Noonoo... Norsemen is the best tribe for this mission.
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

Ha we can go on years arguering dustriders are best 8) :? :twisted: :mrgreen: :idea: :P :!:
Tree

Post by Tree »

finished game now :P
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Congratulations. Did you like the last mission?
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

Its pretty hard huh!
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Yes, it is. It's actually the only one I could not finish using the highest difficulty settings. Does anyone know a good unit combination to win it (all difficulties)?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Mission 16? Arch Druid and maybe a monk/druid. Shamans are senseless as you always exceed the unit limitation => no revive.
An ice spearman on a salta / mammoth / brachio / allo are no bad choices.
Of cause as many units as possible.
Most important of all: Gather a lot of points in mission 15 so you have some to buy units from. :)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Muss ich mal testen
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

I'm not sayinng anything triceretops but this is the ENGLISH section so can you pls write english
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

oops, yes ;)
Tree

Post by Tree »

Keel dem al.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Tree wrote:Keel dem al.
Shortest mission guide ever!

Return to “English”