Transferring Titans?

MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Transferring Titans?

Post by MrMorgana »

as i see it, it will look actually amazing once you are done the whole animal :D
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

if you want, i can give you an old retexture of the trex titan someone made with a professional program, maybe it can help you further determine the texture parts

here you go http://www.file-upload.net/download-106 ... -.dds.html the 256 trex made by the original dude
Dream War

Post by Dream War »

Scrat wrote:if you want, i can give you an old retexture of the trex titan someone made with a professional program, maybe it can help you further determine the texture parts

here you go http://www.file-upload.net/download-106 ... -.dds.html the 256 trex made by the original dude

Green looks great. :D
Is there a difference between editing, lets say (0256) files and (0512) files? Why couldn't i just do the smallest one so it's faster? Bigger one has more room for editing?

Also, on the T - Rex Titan, it has horns near it's mouth yet I can't see any when I am editing. Reason? Or are they just not changeable?

I can see why doing all the dinosaurs took you years now. :(
And to think this is only my draft of one. :(
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Yes, depending on the graphic resolution you play. If you set graphics on high res in your ingame Paraworld settings, the game will load the bigger files (256, 512 or 1024). If you set your graphics to low settings, it loads the smaller files. So if you only edit the small files, you have the new texture if you play on low settings, but if you adjust your settings and make them higher, the trex will look like before because you only edited the low res file.

I don't know if the horns are in the same .dds file...

Yeah it's grinding work.. at least with paint.net. But iI'm sure there are better suited programs for this sort of work.
Dream War

Post by Dream War »

Scrat wrote:Yes, depending on the graphic resolution you play. If you set graphics on high res in your ingame Paraworld settings, the game will load the bigger files (256, 512 or 1024). If you set your graphics to low settings, it loads the smaller files. So if you only edit the small files, you have the new texture if you play on low settings, but if you adjust your settings and make them higher, the trex will look like before because you only edited the low res file.

I don't know if the horns are in the same .dds file...

Yeah it's grinding work.. at least with paint.net. But iI'm sure there are better suited programs for this sort of work.
Thank God for Clone Stamp!
Dream War

Post by Dream War »

(Have not been working on it at the moment).
Is there a way where I can crop a part, rotate it, and use clone stamp tool, than put it back in place without ripping out another segment out? It would be so much easier.
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

none that I know. :(

Return to “English”